One of my favorite things this time of year is christmas cards. I love to get updates from people I haven't heard from and see pictures of growing families. But this year is not my year for cards. So to all of you ....this is our christmas card to you.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
9 comments:
CUTE!
So perfect :)
Oh my word I love that picture! What a great idea. It's hilarious and captures their personalities.
Your house always looks like fun! :)
Very cute picture. You are such a cute mom! Have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!! Great picture :) It's so hard to everything done with kids isn't it?? Have a good one!
I don't have any idea how you get anything done--you are a great mom and we love you. Keep it up
Cute pictue. They all look so cute. Way fun!!
I LOVE that! WAY cute pix. Your kids are so cute! I always say NEXT year I will do the cards...I don't know...I love to get them too but I just am not quick enough to get them together in time, so maybe NEXT year! :) Thanks for yours on the blog :)
Post a Comment