I don't have favorites.....I know I do a lot of pictures of Cooper lately....but he really has the funniest ones!
This poor little dude just cannot stop going.....I put him down for a nap and maybe an hour later (never longer then an hour) he comes running out the door like maybe he has missed something but he his crying and still tired but he just can't stand the thought of not being up around everyone. This day he woke up from his nap came out crying---laid under my feet- ( I was sitting in the chair feeding Zack) he fell back asleep and slept like this for another 45 mins. The kids came home from school walked around him, tyson jumped all around him -I am even sure at some point Rosco did a little sniff around him.
This little Cooper makes me sooooo tired but he really is enjoyable!

5 comments:
Poor little guy! It's true, we do take more pictures of the younger ones...they have the most action and the most firsts :)
What a cute guy. He really is a ball of energy. Can I have some? :) Love you.
Your halloween pictures are so cute! Cooper's pix is cute too! I feel like that when there is stuff going on..I don't want to miss out! :)
That is such a great picture! At least he got a nap in for the day! That is one way to look at it! So fun! You have such a beautiful family! I know you are one busy mommy! At least you make it a point to laugh at the silly things. It's either laugh or cry....right?!?!?
Jillian- You are SUCH a good friend I don't NEED a happy birthday from you, I already know you wish me well :) I think we are at a stage in our friendship...what are we about 16 years or so?...we are just in eachothers hearts all the time! :) SUPER excited for this weekend..I HEART my besties.....
Post a Comment