Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween continued!


G & G had a halloween party and trunk or treat at the church halloween night!
They had this awesome background to take pictures in front of.
Mom & Dad even did a little dressing up!

Cooper learned to say trick or treat he just wouldn't say it. All he did was walk up to people and hold out his bag and stare.

What is worse carving pumpkins (knives & kids) or painting pumpkins (paint & kids)
this year we opted to paint pumpkins instead...

I am very glad to be able to put this away....he has thought this is his new seat for the last 4 weeks.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jana said...

Cute Costumes! You all look great!!

Anonymous said...

That backdrop is amazing! I love the picture of Cooper in the candy bowl. It totally looks like those are his feet!

Cindy said...

The picture of Cooper in the candy bowl is hilarious! It looks like he's wearing the cauldron!

Jules said...

Spiderman's face is AWESOME. And I LOVE the backdrop at the Trunk or Treat. Our ward needs to get creative like that!