Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yep it's me!


I am 4 months old!


My stats:

I weigh 16lbs. 4 oz - 75%
and I am 24 1/2" tall -35%

My mom says I am a little short and chubby but she likes me that way so it is good!
she also says I am the smallest out of all my bros. & sisters so I can't be too chubby!
I am starting to talk; I laugh and smile all the time especially when anyone talks to me
I like to drool and blow spit bubbles! I am sitting like a champ in my Bumbo!
My mom keeps trying to get me to take a bottle and it is nasty- I don't want anything to do with it- and I still wake her up in the night for some chats!

She keeps telling me I need to sleep through the night but it is so fun to wake her up!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh he is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Gotta love the middle of the night chats!

Anonymous said...

I love him! I wish I was closer to give him a little squeeze right now!

Shelly B. said...

SO cute! He's waking you up in the night cause he's trying to catch up with his brothers and sisters on the chubbiness!! ;)

Elysha said...

It is always fun to have all-night parties! :) He is sooo cute. We love you guys!

Michele Mendenhall said...

Super cute! He passed Brooke at her 6 month visit she was only 15lbs 10 oz.

raising4boys said...

Great post!! So cute :)