Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goodbye old hello new!




Goodbye mini-van......


Hello Suburban!


When we sold the minivan the lady asked me why I was selling it. I told her I just had another baby and we needed more room. She laughed out loud (like I had too many kids) and said what has more room then a minivan!
Hello a suburban.
We bought the suburban on a Thursday posted our van for sale on Friday and by the following Tuesday had it sold. We are excited for the 4-wheel drive, extra seat and towing capablities- I will however miss the automatic sliding doors and the captain chairs second row.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Woo Hoo! Sweet! Awesome that you sold your van so quickly too! We had that same visitor a few years back..good ol' Spidey! :)

Michelle said...

Jealous. We haven't even upgraded to the minivan yet. Hopefully we will have to soon! ;)

Jules said...

You are now officially cooler than us. However, I will say when I watched our friends kids (with our 3=7. And they were 7 and under) and drove their suburban it was a pain getting the kids in and out. And good luck parking!

Nate said...

I like the color! Looks like Rob and I are the only ones in the family not sporting the big SUV -- I think I'll stick with the Cavalier for now -- Do you think we could get 3 car seats in the backseat?

Haha...

Nate

Nick said...

Sweet ride. Now all you need is a boat to tow behind it. I can't believe you finally did it. Don't tell Laura, she'll be SOOO jealous.