Today he is 2! I can't believe it and if I must say he is one cute little 2 year old. This morning he didn't really get it was his birthday but by the end of the day he knew there was something special for him.
He is blowing the candle out himself. He wouldn't even wait until we were done singing.
Loving his cupcakes. And "cheesing" for the camera.
His very own ride on. He is soooo excited!
Love this guy more and more everyday!
Keep watching for our Virginia pics- we just got home from being with G & G Sleight. We had a GREAT time. One of my very favorite things was watching my kids catch fireflys. What is so magical about those little bugs.? Truly made me want to freeze frame time watching them run around.
Hope your summer is up and going....
Love this guy more and more everyday!
Keep watching for our Virginia pics- we just got home from being with G & G Sleight. We had a GREAT time. One of my very favorite things was watching my kids catch fireflys. What is so magical about those little bugs.? Truly made me want to freeze frame time watching them run around.
Hope your summer is up and going....

2 comments:
I wish we could have been there to help celebrate. I miss those cute kids!
So cute! What I bet you are loving is him being two and you not being pregnant, unless you are and then I'm just kidding. I can't believe he is two. He was just born!
Post a Comment